What is a strong helper?
– takes the person in pain seriously
– believes the person in pain
– makes sure they retain a strong and warm relationship
– is there for the person in pain in both the good and the bad times
– finds out what he can do to make life a little easier for the person in pain
– can’t erase the pain, but is not expected to do so either
Are you related to someone suffering from chronic pain?
Do you want to know how you can become a Strong Helper?
Find advice and tips on this website, when you are a partner, a child, or a family member or a friend of someone suffering from persistent pain.
Find a lot more advice, tips, pitfall, and a lot of stories from chonic pain patients ánd the people around them, in the series of books “Coping with chronic pain” ..
Order them here and ensure you maintain a strong and warm social network!